- On sale!
Pimoroni Skywriter HAT - 3D Gesture Sensor for Raspberry Pi
Control your Raspberry Pi Pi 2 / 3, A+, or B+ with a flick of the wrist! The Pimoroni Skywriter HAT senses the position of your fingers in the air above.
Using Pimoroni's Python API you can read off the positional data (x, y, z) and common gestures like flick left, tap, and double tap.
- Electrical near-field 3D/gesture sensing
- 4-layer PCB for best sensing performance
- Senses from up to 5cm away
- Full 3D position data and gesture information (swipes, taps)
- Comes fully assembled
- Full Python API
This is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Models Pi 2, A+, and B+!
Because the sensing distance is up to 5cm you can mount the Skywriter HAT behind a sheet of non-conductive material (like acrylic or fabrics) and completely hide it inside your project.
- PCB Dimensions: 56mm x 65mm x 2mm / 2.2" x 2.6" x 0.8"
- Height w/ Socket: 5mm / 0.2"
- Weight: 15g