Mean Well 24VDC 14.6A Switching Power Supply
This is the big kahuna from Mean Well, a 350W single output switching power supply. This power supply is extremely reliable and beefy, able to output 24VDC at 14.6A.
If you’ve been looking for a powerful power supply for your next big project, look no further. We can definitely attest to its durability with its metal casing, built-in constant current-limiting circuit, fixed switching frequency at 90KHz and ability to withstand a 300VAC surge input for up to five seconds.
Inside the metal case that surrounds the power supply you will find a selector switch to change the voltage range between 90VAC to 132VAC and 180VAC to 264VAC, or 254VDC to 370VDC. This specific model is cooled by forced air cooling with a built-in DC fan (with On/Off control) and operates at a temperature of -20°C to +60°C. Mean Well has really outdone themselves with their power supplies, which are high quality and should last for quite some time without any loss in reliability!
- Output Voltage: 24VDC
- Output Current Range: 0–14.6A
- Output Rated Power: 350W
- Input Voltage Range: 90–132VAC / 180–264VAC by switch, 254–370VDC
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
- Built-in cooling Fan On/Off control
- Built-in constant current-limiting circuit
- LED indicator for power on
- Fixed switching frequency at 90KHz
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Datasheet (SE-350-24)