- On sale!
Raspberry Pi LCD - 7" Touchscreen
This 7" Raspberry Pi Touchscreen LCD provides you with the ability to create a standalone device that can be utilized as a custom tablet or an all-in-one interactive interface for a future project using your Raspberry Pi 3. Each LCD features a full color 800 x 480 capacitive touch display that connects to the Pi via an included adapter board which handles all of your power and signal conversion needs.
An updated version of Raspbian OS on the A+, B+ and Pi2B is required for the display to work (the display does not work with the current version of Raspbian available on the Model A or B).
What makes this LCD great is the fact that it only requires two connections to be hooked up to the Pi; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard allow you to use your Raspberry Pi without an external keyboard or mouse.
With this Raspberry Pi LCD you can create your own ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) devices including a visual display by simply connecting your Pi, developing a easy Python script to interact with the display, and you’ll be ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
Note: The latest version of Raspbian OS is required for this Raspberry Pi LCD to operate correctly.
- 7” Touchscreen Display
- Adapter Board
- DSI Ribbon cable
- 4 x stand-offs and screws
- 4 x jumper wires
- 7” Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- 70 degree viewing angle
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels @ 60fps
- 24-bit color
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.