- On sale!
FRDM-KL25Z - Freedom Development Board
The FRDM-KL25Z is an ultra low cost development platform enabled by Kinetis L Series KL1x and KL2x MCUs families built on ARM Cortex-M0+ processor. It features a KL25Z128VLK, a KL2 family device boasting a max operating frequency of 48MHz, 128KB of flash, a full speed USB controller, and loads of analogue and digital peripherals.
- MMA8451Q accelerometer, tri colour LED
- Easy access to MCU I/O
- Sophisticated OpenSDA debug interface
- Mass storage device flash programming interface (default)
- P&E Multilink interface provides run-control debugging and compatibility with IDE tools
- Programmable OpenSDA debug interface with multiple applications
- Battery ready, power measurement access points
- Flexible power supply options USB, coin cell battery, external source