Arduino Experimentation kit ARDX
Interested in making neat stuff with an Arduino but not sure where to start? This Arduino Experimentation kit includes all the pieces needed to complete 11 different circuits, along with a experimenter's guide booklet & breadboard layout sheets. Basically everything you need to be playing within minutes of its arrival.
If you need more than what we currently have in stock please contact us!
- 11 circuits to explore microcontroller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, pushbuttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Printed copy of the Arduino Experimenter's Guide means no need to flip between on-screen windows.
- Each circuit includes a layout sheet, eliminating guesswork when it comes to component placement.
- Fully open source, meaning you can download and print additional circuit sheets, or download the component files and make your own circuits.
- Help is only an e-mail away ( email@example.com )
- Arduino Prototyping Bundle (breadboard & acrylic holder)
- Arduino Uno with ATmega328
- Jumper Wire Bundle
- Printed 29 page Experimenter's Guide
- 11+1 Breadboard Layout Sheets
- USB Cable
- Loads of components
- 5mm Red LEDs (x10)
- 5mm Green LEDs (x10)
- 10mm Red LED (x1)
- Toy Motor (x1)
- Mini Servo Motor (x1)
- 8-Bit Shift Register (74HC595) (x1)
- Piezo Element (x1)
- Pushbuttons (x2)
- Potentiometer (10k) (x1)
- Photo Resistor (x1)
- Temperature Sensor (TMP36) (x1)
- Relay (5v DPDT) (x1)
- Transistors (2N222A) (x2)
- Resistors (560 Ohm x25, 2.2k Ohm x3, 10k Ohm x3)
- Diodes (1N4001) (x2)